I have been the Advocacy Chair of the NC Society for Clinical Social Work (NCSCW) for about 2 years. In that role, I have had the opportunity to participate in...
Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW- Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham NC. There has clearly been a lot in the local and national media recently about the passing of HB2, and...
Written By: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham NC With the repealing of parts of HB2 this week, and McCrory’s further controversial executive order, the most dangerous...
Written By: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW & Kenneth (KC) Ray,LPC – LGBT Therapists in Durham & Raleigh NC. Question: How do I explain the current controversy over the bill HB2...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- Please Join Me In Being Hopeful (LGBT Rights Repost) By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 30, 2016 0
- I Think My Child Might be Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual; What Do I Do? By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on August 10, 2016 0
- Empathy vs Political Correctness By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on August 12, 2016 0
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.