(Adapted from an earlier supportive letter after Orlando Shooting) Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – LGBT Therapist & Licensed Clinical Social Worker There is grieving across the country, as...
Written By Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW It has been a long time since I’ve posted something & I feel compelled to do so, to communicate something of hope & acceptance...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- So-Called “Bathroom Bills”: Standing Together Against Bigotry By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 2, 2016 0
- A Parenting Challenge: Clear Boundaries & Roles By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 8, 2016 0
- MLK: A 44 Year Old Letter of Encouragement Still Relevant Today By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 17, 2016 0
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.