Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – Adult & Child Therapist, Offering Individual, Couples, Family & LGBT Counseling So, I was watching something where people were complaining about “political correctness”...
Written by: Michelle Topal, LCSW- Psychotherapist in Raleigh & Durham NC The tasks of parents are endless and overwhelming and it’s understandable that you would welcome help wherever you could...
Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker Raleigh & Durham NC “No!” it is one of the first words kids learn. So, imagine your surprise when...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- Please Join Me In Being Hopeful (LGBT Rights Repost) By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 30, 2016 0
- I Think My Child Might be Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual; What Do I Do? By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on August 10, 2016 0
- Empathy vs Political Correctness By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on August 12, 2016 0
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.