I have been the Advocacy Chair of the NC Society for Clinical Social Work (NCSCW) for about 2 years. In that role, I have had the opportunity to participate in...
Written By Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW It has been a long time since I’ve posted something & I feel compelled to do so, to communicate something of hope & acceptance...
Written By: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW & Kenneth (KC) Ray,LPC – LGBT Therapists in Durham & Raleigh NC. Question: How do I explain the current controversy over the bill HB2...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- BCBS: Please Stop Misleading Clients By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 20, 2016 0
- Please Join Me In Being Hopeful (LGBT Rights Repost) By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 30, 2016 0
- I Think My Child Might be Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual; What Do I Do? By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on August 10, 2016 0
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.