I have been the Advocacy Chair of the NC Society for Clinical Social Work (NCSCW) for about 2 years. In that role, I have had the opportunity to participate in...
(Adapted from an earlier supportive letter after Orlando Shooting) Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – LGBT Therapist & Licensed Clinical Social Worker There is grieving across the country, as...
Written By: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham NC With the repealing of parts of HB2 this week, and McCrory’s further controversial executive order, the most dangerous...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- MLK: A 44 Year Old Letter of Encouragement Still Relevant Today By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 17, 2016 0
- BCBS: Please Stop Misleading Clients By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 20, 2016 0
- Please Join Me In Being Hopeful (LGBT Rights Repost) By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 30, 2016 0
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.