Teen, Adult, Couples, LGBTQ, Family Counseling & Psychotherapy Durham & Raleigh NC
- Are you questioning what your feelings mean or how to move forward?
- Do you feel like you need to talk with someone who understands your unique needs?
- Do you feel stuck & unsure what to do to make things better for yourself, your child, your relationship and/or your family?
- Are you feeling alone & disconnected & finding your most important relationships difficult?
- As a psychotherapist, and counselor I work to create a safe, open & nurturing psychotherapy space where people feel accepted & understood.
- I work to help people get unstuck, feel less stressed and overwhelmed and get their lives back on track.
- I offer individual, teen, couples & family therapy.
- I listen so you feel understood and so you don't feel alone in whatever you are going through.
- I care about making people's lives better.
Owner, Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham
LGBT Therapist, Child & Family Therapy & Couples Counseling
- Help for Teens, Adults, Couples & Families
- Sexual Orientation Counseling, Coming Out, LGBT Issues, Bisexuality, Issues of Discrimination & Social Activism
- Parenting Support for Single Parents, Couples & Co-Parenting exs to Help with Effective Communication & Conflict
- Couples Therapy, Understanding the Unique Needs of LGBT Couples & Non-Traditional/Non-Monogamous Couples, including Helping with Relationship Issues, Effective Communication, Boundaries, Connection & Intimacy
- Using Many Different Approaches to Help You & Your Family Make Sense of What is Going on & What to Do About it