(Adapted from an earlier supportive letter after Orlando Shooting) Written by: Michelle Topal, MSW, LCSW – LGBT Therapist & Licensed Clinical Social Worker There is grieving across the country, as...
Most Commented Posts
- HB2: A Parents Guide to Transgender Questions By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on May 6, 2016 0
- Parenting During Separation & Divorce: The Impact on Children By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on December 5, 2016 0
- Letter to Our Community-Post Election By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on November 13, 2016 0
Most Liked Posts
- So-Called “Bathroom Bills”: Standing Together Against Bigotry By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 2, 2016 0
- A Parenting Challenge: Clear Boundaries & Roles By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 8, 2016 0
- MLK: A 44 Year Old Letter of Encouragement Still Relevant Today By Change for Living Counselng PLLC on July 17, 2016 0
behavioral health services child family services child parent psychotherapy child therapist child therapy counseling discrimination durham mental health effective child therapy effective communication family counseling family therapy gay therapist gender gender identity gender identity disorder gender identity help gender specialist glbt community glbt counseling glbt counselor glbt therapist glbt therapy HB2 HB2 NC homophobia lbgt rights lgbt lgbt community lgbt disrimination LGBT issues LGBT therapist lgbt therapy oppositional defiant disorder parenting support power struggles psychotherapist psychotherapy sexual orientation sexual orientation counseling supportive counseling transgender transgender therapist transphobia youth counselor
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.