Seeking help is hard enough.
Let us help make it easier.
- Are you feeling sad, tired & overwhelmed with the challenges you are facing?
- Do you feel worried & nervous & unable to turn off these thoughts?
- Are you feeling stuck; unable to resolve old hurts, painful experiences & unproductive thoughts?
- Has it become more difficult in the relationships that are most important to you?
- Are you unsure what to do to make things better?
- Do you feel like an outsider in your own life & tired of feeling like you don't belong?
- Nervous about seeking help from a counselor & if therapy can be helpful?
Call Us at 919-807-1454 Or Text Us
We Want to Help!
Specializing In Individual, Couples & Family Counseling Services For:
- Parenting Concerns & Frustrations
- Anxiety, Excessive Worry, Panic & Phobias
- LGBTQ Community, including Couples, Coming Out, Family Relationships, Bisexuality
- Child Behavior Problems, Anxiety, Trauma & "Normal" Challenges
- Teens with Issues Related to Peers, School, Academic Challenges & School Avoidance & Bullying
- Substance Abuse & Addiction Recovery, including Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Concerns Specific to Young & Adult Women
- Relationship Problems, including Couples (LGBT & Heterosexual), Parent Child Relationships
- OCD & other Compulsive Behaviors, such as Shopping & Sex, as well as Hoarding
- Chronic Pain & Pain Management
- Childhood & Adult Trauma & PTSD, including Sexual Abuse, Assualt & Workplace Incidents
- Issues related to Loss/Grief, Depression, Hopelessness, Life Transitions & Chronic Illness
Also Available by Our Therapists:
- Alternative approaches, such as meditation & therapy with yoga practice
- Cutting edge approaches to trauma & anxiety
Convenient Evening Hours
Click for information on our Raleigh Counseling Services & Fees
Click here to see Our Counseling Blog
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".
“Change your thoughts
and you change your world".
- Norman Vincent Peale