Seeking help is hard enough.
Let us help make it easier.
Individual, Couples & Family Counseling Services For:
- Parenting Concerns & Frustrations
- Anxiety, Depression, Anger Management & Phobias
- Substance Abuse & Addiction Recovery, including Family Concerns & Needs
- LGBTQ Community, including Couples, Coming Out, Family Relationships, Bisexuality
- Children & Teens, as well as Concerns Specific to Women
- Difficulties related to Attention Deficit Disorder/ADHD
- Relationship Problems, including Couples (LGBT & Heterosexual), Parent Child Relationships
- OCD & other Compulsive Behaviors, such as Eating, Shopping & Sex, as well as Hoarding
- Chronic Pain & Pain Management
- Childhood & Adult Trauma & PTSD, including Sexual Abuse, Assualt & Workplace Incidents
- Gender Identity Concerns, including Transgendered Community & Therapy Needs for Transitioning
- Sexual Concerns & Dysfunction, including Sex Therapy Counseling
- HIV Diagnosis & Management for Those Newly Diagnosed & Those Managing Their Diagnosis
Also Available by Our Therapists:
- Alternative approaches, such as meditation, "yoga therapy" & "gentle EMDR"
- LGBTQ support groups for adults & kids
Convenient Evening Hours
Click for information on our Raleigh Counseling Services & Fees
- Are you feeling sad, tired & like nothing makes you happy?
- Do you feel worried & nervous & unable to turn off these thoughts?
- Is it hard for you to stay focused? Are you easily distracted & having trouble starting & finishing things?
- Has it become more difficult in the relationships that are most important to you?
- Nervous about seeking help from a counselor & if therapy can be helpful?
Psychologists, social workers & counselors here to listen & help.
Click here to see Our Counseling Blog
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".
“Change your thoughts
and you change your world".
- Norman Vincent Peale