Teen, Adult, Couples, LGBTQ, Family Counseling & Psychotherapy Durham & Raleigh NC
- Are you questioning what your feelings mean or how to move forward?
- Do you feel like you need to talk with someone who understands your unique needs?
- Do you feel stuck & unsure what to do to make things better for yourself, your child, your relationship and/or your family?
- Are you feeling alone & disconnected & finding your most important relationships difficult?
- As a psychotherapist, and counselor I work to create a safe, open & nurturing psychotherapy space where people feel accepted & understood.
- I work to help people get unstuck, feel less stressed and overwhelmed and get their lives back on track.
- I offer individual, teen, couples & family therapy.
- I listen so you feel understood and so you don't feel alone in whatever you are going through.
- I care about making people's lives better.
Counseling & Psychotherapy Durham & Raleigh
NOT TAKING NEW CLIENTS:
Owner, Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham
Counseling & Psychotherapy for Teens, Adults, Families, Couples with:
- Family Therapy & Help for All Family Relationship Issues
- Couples Relationship Counseling to Help with Effective Communication, Bonding & Intimacy
- LGBT+ Issues & Sexual Orientation Counseling, Gender Non-Conforming & Transgender Help
- Parenting Support, & Strategies including LGBT Parenting Support & Help for Parents/Family of LGBT Kids
- Counseling after Divorce or Separation & High Conflict/Co-Parenting Exs
- Teen Problems,especially Sexual Orientation Counseling, Gender Identity, & Transgender Help