Teen, Adult, Couples, LGBTQ, Family Counseling & Psychotherapy Durham & Raleigh NC
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with all you have to deal with in your life?
- Do you sometimes worry over the smallest things, but are unable to turn off these thoughts?
- Do you feel stuck & unsure what to do to make things better?
- Are you feeling alone & disconnected & finding your most important relationships difficult?
- Our psychologist and counselors create a safe, open & nurturing psychotherapy space where people feel accepted & understood.
- We help people get unstuck, feel less stressed and overwhelmed and get their lives back on track.
- We offer individual, teen, couples & family therapy.
- We listen so you feel understood and so you don't feel alone in whatever you are going through.
- We care about making people's lives better.
Our Psychologist & Psychotherapists
Counseling & Psychotherapy Durham & Raleigh
Psychologist Durham & Raleigh
Holistic Counseling & Psychotherapy Approaches to:
- Therapy for Anxiety, Panic, Excessive Worry
- Treatment for OCD and/or Phobias<
- Trauma Informed Therapy & Psychotherapy for PTSD
- Chronic Pain/Pain Management
- Women in Transition, especially New Moms & Postpartum Anxiety, PTSD & Postpartum Depression Counseling
- Mindfulness Psychotherapy, Meditation & Yoga, as Well as Other Research Proven Approaches
- Individuals with Relationship Issues, Moving In or Out of Relationships. Attachment Theory Psychotherapy
Owner, Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham
Counseling & Psychotherapy for Teens, Adults, Families, Couples with:
- Family Therapy & Help for All Family Relationship Issues
- Couples Relationship Counseling to Help with Effective Communication, Bonding & Intimacy
- LGBT+ Issues & Sexual Orientation Counseling, Gender Non-Conforming & Transgender Help
- Parenting Support, & Strategies including LGBT Parenting Support & Help for Parents/Family of LGBT Kids
- Counseling after Divorce or Separation & High Conflict/Co-Parenting Exs
- Teen Problems,especially Sexual Orientation Counseling, Gender Identity, & Transgender Help