Teen, Adult, Couples, LGBTQ, Family Counseling & Psychologists Durham & Raleigh NC
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with all you have to deal with in your life?
- Do you sometimes worry over the smallest things, but are unable to turn off these thoughts?
- Do you feel stuck & unsure what to do to make things better?
- Are you feeling alone & disconnected & finding your most important relationships difficult?
- Our psychologists and psychotherapists create a safe, open & nurturing psychotherapy space where people feel accepted & understood.
- We help people get unstuck, feel less stressed and overwhelmed and get their lives back on track.
- We offer individual, teen, couples & family therapy.
- We listen so you feel understood and so you don't feel alone in whatever you are going through.
- We care about making people's lives better.
Our Psychologists & Psychotherapists
Mental Health Services Durham & Raleigh
Psychologist Durham & Raleigh
Holistic Psychotherapy Approaches to:
- Therapy for Anxiety, Panic, Excessive Worry
- Treatment for OCD and/or Phobias
- Trauma Informed Therapy & Psychotherapy for PTSD
- Chronic Pain/Pain Management
- Women in Transition, especially New Moms & Postpartum Anxiety, PTSD & Postpartum Depression Counseling
- Mindfulness Psychotherapy, Meditation & Yoga, as Well as Other Research Proven Approaches
- Individuals with Relationship Issues, Moving In or Out of Relationships. Attachment Theory Psychotherapy
Owner, Psychotherapist Raleigh & Durham
Psychotherapy Helping Teens, Adults, Families, Couples with:
- Family Therapy & Help for All Family Relationship Issues
- Couples Relationship Counseling to Help with Effective Communication, Bonding & Intimacy
- LGBT Issues & Sexual Orientation Counseling, such as Coming Out
- Parenting Support, & Strategies including LGBT Parenting Support & Help for Parents/Family of LGBT Kids
- Counseling after Divorce or Separation & High Conflict/Co-Parenting Exs
- Teen Problems, especially Sexual Orientation Counseling
Our Commitment to You
We believe that life is a process of ongoing change and growth, and that we are all essentially “a work in progress”. In our psychologists and psychotherapists offering psychotherapy, we are committed to helping people in their unique journey; helping each individual or family explore and discover the best path for them. Our psychologists, counselors and psychotherapists know that being truly heard and valued is vital to healing and growth, and therefore we see your wisdom about yourself and your family as the key to therapy being a meaningful and beneficial process.
Our Psychotherapy Counseling Seminars (Free to Current Clients)
- CLICK HERE
- MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON